Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Picture Perfect Party Cards


More of the hotel assembled cards today using the Birthday Wit stamp set and Picture Perfect Party designer series paper.


I stamped all the images before I left home and then cut out all the pieces (the time consuming part!) at the hotel and then assembled the cards.


The Picture Perfect Party designer series paper goes so well with these sayings I had to pair them together.


I added a few basic rhinestones to this one as accents...


Supplies:
Birthday Wit
Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Berry Burst ink
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist card stock
Basic rhinestones
Picture Perfect Party dsp

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!