Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Bubble Wrap Background


Recently at a retreat, one of the participants gave us each the Stress relief item in the bottom picture.  I decided to play with it a different way and inked it up and used it for a background on a card.


The ink I used on the bubble wrap was Berry Burst and I used some of the free gift we received in the March Paper Pumpkin kit for accents after coloring them with the Stampin' Blends markers.  The sentiment is from Suite Sayings which is one of my favorites and is retired.


Supplies:
Suite Sayings
Pool Party, Berry Burst ink
Stampin' Blends
Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
taffeta ribbon
bubble wrap
March 2018 Paper Pumpkin free gift
everyday label punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!