Monday, May 21, 2018

Lovely Floral Thank You


Well, we are not quite done planting our crops but Thursday and Friday we were blessed with a much needed rain and I have been able to play catch up a little bit! 
The thank you card I chose to share with you today uses a lot of new catalog products although none of the new colors.


I started with some Tranquil Textures designer series paper and you will see many of the cards I share with you this week will use different designs from this paper collection.  Next, I embossed a piece of Rich Razzleberry with the Lovely Floral folder and added some 5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon.


The sentiment comes from the Stitched all Around stamp set which does have coordinating framelits, but I chose to use a circle punch to cut it out instead.  Lastly I have added a Leaves Trinket - these come in two colors as you can see by the card in the corner that I did using Night of Navy for the card base.

Supplies:
Stitched All Around
Tranquil Tide ink
Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stock
Tranquil Textures dsp
5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon
Leaves trinkets
1 3/4" circle punch
Lovely Floral folder


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!