Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sweet Thoughts


One of the fun jar stamp sets that I tend to overlook is called Sharing Sweet Thoughts and I just love the little strawberries!  For this card I colored them in with my Stampin' Blends and added some images from Timeless Textures in the background.


The Early Espresso layer of card stock was cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits and I have also added a 2 1/2" circle that was punched out. The baker's twine just adds a little more texture and color.


Supplies:
Sharing Sweet Thoughts, Timeless Textures
Stampin' Blends
Memento Black, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake ink
Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake card stock
2 1/2" circle punch
baker's twine
Stitched shapes framelits
Classic label punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!