Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Springtime Phrases


I guess I am carrying over the wedding theme from yesterday with the cards I am showing you today.  These are made with some of the Springtime Florals specialty paper from Sale-a-bration that I colored with Stampin' Blends.  


For my sentiments I chose the Floral Phrases stamp set and I have highlighted the specialty paper with a layer of Gold Foil Paper beneath it.


I enjoyed playing around with different colors of Stampin' Blends for the flower images in this paper, I think the Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party/Bermuda Bay flowers are my favorite.


Supplies:
Floral Phrases
Wild Wasabi ink
Springtime Foils specialty paper
Stampin' Blends
So Saffron, Very Vanilla card stock
Gold Foil paper
doilies


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!