Tuesday, May 29, 2018

So Much So Often


Today's card goes back to using the current catalog products.  I started with the Basket Weave folder on some Soft Suede card stock and then sponged some Soft Suede ink over it to define the embossing.  

Next, I added some Bundle of Love specialty paper and linen thread.  The sentiment layer has some leave images from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the sentiment comes from the Special Celebrations set.  I also added a few basic pearls for accents.


Supplies:
Special Celebrations, Butterfly Basics
Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede ink
Pool Party, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Bundle of Love specialty paper
Basket weave folder
linen thread
sponges
basic pearls


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!