Thursday, May 24, 2018

Happy 16!


Today my oldest child turns 16! The day before he was born there were snowflakes in the air and we were still planting potatoes - in fact a few hours after he arrived, Joe went back to the tractor and finished planting for the season. 
It is also the last day of school for my kids and I don't know how many times he asked me if he could not go today since they only have school until about noon.  Being the mean mom, I didn't let him skip...


His card is pretty simple but I chose to use one of the new colors that Stampin' Up! is giving us in the new Idea Book and Catalog - Granny Apple Green.  It is the card base and the ink color for the "16".  In addition I added some Fresh Fig stars cut out using the Stars framelits and some Tranquil Textures designer series paper (also from the new Idea Book and Catalog).  


Supplies:
Number of Years
Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green ink
Granny Apple Green, Basic Gray, Fresh Fig,
Whisper White card stock
Tranquil Textures dsp
Stars framelits


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!