Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Flourishing Textures


When I created some sympathy cards using the Lovely as a Tree and Flourishing Phrases stamp sets, I wanted to stamp on some of the Wood Textures designer series paper.  To be honest, I am not completely satisfied with how the card turned out so I may play with the idea a little more another time.


Behind the Wood Textures I used some True Gentleman designer series paper with a predominantly Tranquil Tide color.  For an accent I used one of the wood elements that was included with the arch 2018 Paper Pumpkin as a free gift.  One side is wood and the other is white and colorable with the Stampin' Blends.  


Supplies:
Flourishing Phrases, Lovely As a Tree
March 2018 Paper Pumpkin
Early Espresso ink
Night of Navy, Very Vanilla card stock
Wood Textures dsp
True Gentleman dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!