Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Soire Birthday


I will get away from the Tranquil Textures designer series paper today to show you a simple card made with the Sweet Soiree specialty paper which is in the Occasions catalog. 


For the background I decided to use two different patterns of the paper, one with silver foil accents and one without and they are matted on So Saffron card stock.  The sentiment is from the Milestone Moments stamp set and the ink color is Melon Mambo.


Supplies:
Milestone Moments
Melon Mambo ink
So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White card stock
Sweet Soirée specialty paper


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!