Thursday, May 31, 2018

Foil Birthday


I made a few fun, bright and glittery birthday cards using a sentiment from Beautiful You one day.  The background is Lemon Lime Twist card stock that is embossed with the Simple Stripes folder and then I added a layer of Foil Frenzy specialty paper.  


Next came a piece of glitter paper cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits and some Shimmer ribbon from Sale-a-bration.  The sentiment is cut out with the Tailored Tag punch and I also added a 2016-2018 In Color glitter acrylic accent to finish it off.


Supplies:
Beautiful You
Tempting Turquoise ink
Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White card stock
Stitched Shapes framelits
Shimmer ribbon
glitter paper
Foil Frenzy specialty paper 
Simple stripes impressions folder
2016-2018 In Color glitter acrylic shapes


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!