Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mother's Day


While we have passed Mother's Day on the calendar, I wanted to share the card I gave my mom this year since it uses some new catalog products.  


The focus of the card is the stamp set called Very Vintage which is a hostess set.  I stamped the flower image with Crumb Cake ink and the doilies with Pool Party ink.  There is some Tranquil Textures designer series paper in the background as well as a white doily.


The accents are called faceted dots and are cut like the rhinestones and are self adhesive.  There is also a little bit of lace trim and linen thread to finish off the card.

Supplies:
Very Vintage, Itty Bitty Greetings
Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Night of Navy ink
Very Vanilla, Night of Navy card stock
faceted dots
lace trim
linen thread
Tranquil Textures dsp
classic label punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!