Monday, May 28, 2018

Vintage Special Day


I think my favorite stamp in the Very Vintage (hostess) stamp set if the doily image and I have used it quite a bit lately.  On this card, I inked it with Crumb Cake and then stamped off on some grid paper before stamping on the card stock to lighten it up a bit.


The die cut comes from the Stitched Labels framelits which coordinates with the Stitched all Around stamp set, the set from which my sentiment comes.  I also added a couple different patterns of Tranquil Textures designer series paper.  Are you ready for me to use a different package of designer series paper yet?  LOL!


Supplies:
Stitched All Around, Very Vintage
Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide ink
Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White card stock
faceted dots
Stitched label framelits
Tranquil textures dsp


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!