Thursday, May 10, 2018

May Stamp Club Projects


I probably should be sharing these projects individually this month instead of all together if I want to keep my blog posts going...we are busy planting wheat and soybeans right now as we also ship seed potatoes and haul in the seed potatoes that we will start planting on Monday.  Crazy time of year for us and then we add in the boys playing spring baseball....! So if the blog goes silent for a few days or a day here and there, you will know why.


This month, I chose to use some sneak peek items and some that are retiring.  For the first card, I chose a Hostess stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog called Yay you and paired it with returning color Mint Macaron and new In Color Grapefruit Grove.


The second card pairs the Share What You Love designer series paper with some Wood Textures designer series paper and the Love What You Do stamp set.


Finally, the layout uses some Pick a Pattern designer series paper and one of my favorite embellishments, glitter enamel dots.  We will have more fun embellishments coming out soon and I can't wait to play with all of them!  


Some of the retiring products have been discounted - YEAH.  You can still get items while they last...

Supplies:
Yay You, Love What You Do
Old Olive, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black ink
Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Grapefruit Grove, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron, Basic Black card, Crushed Curry stock
Share What You Love dsp
Pick a Pattern dsp
Wood Textures dsp
Linen thread
Starburst punch
2" circle punch
Banner triple pumch
glitter enamel dots
basic pearls


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!