Monday, February 10, 2014

See ya later!

 
Well, this card is kind of for my kids...we are on vacation without them and missing them like crazy.  It also ties in with the Late Night Stampers challenge of using embossing of some type on your project.  

 
My background is from the Gingham Garden designer series paper pack and I added some Decorative Dots embossing on Daffodil Delight and some Honeycomb embossing on my Apothecary accent. 

 
The sentiment is stamped on an image from Everything Eleanor that I cut out with my paper snips.
 
Supplies:
See Ya Later, Everything Eleanor
Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Old Olive and Crumb Cake ink
Apothecary Accents
Honeycomb folder
Decorative dots folder
Naturals designer buttons
 5/8" Chevron natural ribbon
 
 
Come on over and see the other design team samples and play along with us!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!