Monday, March 28, 2016

Coffee and Cake

 
I did a little playing around with the A Nice Cuppa stamp set lately (I have another card to share Wednesday).  For this one, I paired it with the Balloon Celebration stamp set and Wildflower Fields designer series paper (SAB 2016).  Remember, this paper is soon no longer available!

 
I chose a Night of Navy card base before adding my die cuts and other elements and then added a piece of Whisper White to the inside.

 
A little more stamping and a little bit more of the designer series paper and it was completed.

 
Supplies:
A Nice Cuppa, Balloon Celebration
Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy ink
Night of Navy, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay card stock
Cups and Kettles framelits
Wildflower Fields dsp (SAB 2016)
Tea lace paper doilies
sequins
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!