Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray

 
I was initially a hold out on the Party Pup-up thinlits dies, but I recently decided I wanted to give them a shot. So, this is the first creation made with them, using some Mint Macaron card stock that was embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder and then die cut.  

 
I added a couple Stampin' dimensionals behind the pop up part of the die cut to keep it up and then added some sequins.
 
Supplies:
Whisper White, Island Indigo, Mint Macaron card stock
Party Pop-Up thinlit dies
sequins
Large polka dots folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!