Sunday, March 13, 2016

More February Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 
Yesterday I shared a scrapbook page alternative for the February Paper Pumpkin kit, and today I have some alternative cards to share with you.  

 
The first one uses a Blush Blossom marker and the Wink of Stella glitter brush.  I used both of those to fill in after I added the gold foil flower sticker.

 
The next four are just variations on placement of card elements and sayings.

 
The card bases themselves are just fun to play with since they already have images on them.

 
And finally, I again used the Wink of Stella glitter brush on the card base, but this time I added a couple strips of designer series paper and a rose cut from the Rose garden thinlits.

 
The three cards below are created using the instructions from the kit...

 
There are also matching envelopes for the cards with a design on the front of them!
 
Supplies:
February Paper Pumpkin kit
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Rose Garden thinlits
Perfectly Artistic dsp (SAB 2016)
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!