Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Very Best

 
This is the LAST day of Sale-a-bration!  Make sure you get your order in if you would like to take advantage of FREE stamp sets!
 

I am trying out a new (to me) stamp set on this card, it is called Wild about Flowers and is in the Catalog and Idea book. 
 

 
I used the Stripes impressions folder and ovals collection framelits  as well as the Ornate tag topper punch to get all my pieces together on this one. 
 
Supplies:
Wild about flowers
Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Watermelon Wonder ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder card stock
Ovals collection framelits
ornate tag topper punch
Stripes impressions folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!