Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Just for You

 
My creativity has been severely lacking lately, I am hoping it is just this terrible cold that won't go away that is causing it!  This is a card I made a few days ago while working on a customer order.  It uses the Botanicals for You stamp set (SAB 2016) and some Timeless Elegance designer series paper.

 
I wanted to add bright colors to the card even though I was using the Timeless Elegance designer series paper so I added some Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight.
 
Supplies:
Botanicals for You (SAB 2016)
Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay ink
Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla card stock
Timeless Elegance dsp
washi tape
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!