Saturday, March 19, 2016

Oh, Hello

 
I have to say that the stamp set I used on this simple card is really one of my least favorites in the Sale-a-bration flyer.  There is no special reason why, it just doesn't speak to me, LOL!  

 
I simply used a Whisper White card base and stamped my sentiment and chick on it and then stamped the chick on a scrap paper and colored it with markers and cut it out.  It is added to the card base with Stampin' dimensionals.
 
Supplies:
Honeycomb Happiness
Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie ink and markers
Whisper White card stock
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!