Friday, March 18, 2016

They Say...

 
I really like the patterns in the Wildflower Fields designer series paper (SAB 2016) as well as the color combinations - Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive and Whisper White...

 
For this card, I chose one of the patterns and went with the colors that are in it.  I added some balloons on my piece of Whisper White by using the Balloon Celebration stamp set.  The sentiment is stamped with the Suite Sayings set and punched out with the Note tag punch.
 
Supplies:
Suite Sayings, Balloon Celebration
Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss ink
Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Old Olive card stock
Wildflower Fields dsp (SAB 2016)
note tag punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!