Monday, March 7, 2016

Just for You


 
This card has been in my stamp a stack collection for a couple months, it uses a piece cut with the Deco labels framelits, although I cut it so that one end was straight instead of curvy.
 

 
I chose the Watercolor Words and Project Life Memories in the Making as my stamp sets and also added some texture with the Softly Falling folder on my Real Red background.

 
Supplies:
Watercolor Words, Project Life Memories in the Making
Real Red, Soft Sky ink
Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Sky card stock
Deco labels framelits
1/8" striped ribbon
Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon
basic rhinestones
Softly Falling folder
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!