Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hello Sunshine

 
The layout I have to share today is a February Paper Pumpkin kit alternative.  I have used some of the flowers and leaves as well as some sequins and stamps that came with the kit.  

 
The background page is a piece of Perfectly Artistic designer series paper (SAB 2016) and I added a strip of It's my party designer series paper as well.

 
My journaling is on a Project Life card that I cut down to 2 3/4" x 4"...

 
Supplies:
February Paper Pumpkin kit
Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black and Bermuda Bay ink
Basic Black card stock
Tea lace paper doilies
Perfectly Artistic dsp (SAB 2016)
It's My Party dsp
Project Life card
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!