Monday, March 14, 2016

Brick Thanks

 
I realized it has been awhile since I pulled out the Brick Wall folder so I thought I would put some cards together using that and a white on white combination.

 
After I ran the Whisper White through the Big Shot, I colored it with the Wink of Stella glitter brush for a little something different.

 
Then I just added some linen thread a little banner and my sentiment which is an Expressions Natural Element.  No stamping on this one!
 
Supplies:
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay card stock
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Banner triple punch
linen thread
Brick Wall folder
Expressions Natural Elements
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!