Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Stamp Club

 
It is time for stamp club projects again! 

 
I chose a wedding card using the Timeless Elegance designer series paper and Rose Wonder stamp set...

 
and a confirmation card using the All God's Grace stamp set and Simply Irresistible specialty paper.

 
The layout also uses a specialty paper - Shine on and I have added a metallic doily and some washi tape as accents.
 
 
If you think this looks like fun and would like to try out either my monthly stamp club or my Virtual stamp club, contact me here for more information.
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!