Friday, March 25, 2016

Berry Baskets

 
Although these baskets aren't Easter themed, I thought I would share them before Easter because they could easily be adapted!  These were the make and take I shared with some friends last weekend, I gave them a few different options for card stock colors and designer series paper pieces.

 
On this one, I used the Apple of My Eye stamp set and cut out the apple before adding it to a 2" circle punched from some Bermuda Bay card stock.

 
For this one, I used the You're so Sweet stamp set and just used a paper snips to cut it out.

 
On the inside, I added some shred and candies that were in some cello bags.
 
Supplies:
You're so Sweet, Apple of My Eye
Lost Lagoon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder ink
Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Tip Top Taupe card stock
Color me Irresistible specialty paper
Perfectly Artistic dsp (SAB 2016)
Berry Basket die
mini stapler
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!