Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Flower Girl

 
Before I left for my scrapbook retreat last weekend, I tried to do a little picture organizing (tried being the operative word!).  I went through a big stack of pictures and made lists for the kids and asked them to go through their albums to see if those events were already in their books or not... It was actually a good way for them to spend a little time away from the electronics and they enjoyed looking through the albums (I guess I will have to try that again!).

 
This big event for Maddie was not in her book yet so it is one of the projects I put together over the weekend.  It was a very important day for her and everyone made her feel SO special.

 
I started with Mossy Meadow 12 x 12 card stock and added some Birthday Bouquet designer series paper.   
 
The photos are matted on Watermelon Wonder and I added some Metallic Glitter tape (SAB 2016), simply pressed clay blossoms, sequins and some flower trim I had dyed with some Pink Pirouette reinker.

 
The title is stamped with the Layered Letters alphabet stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Layered Letters Alphabet
Mossy Meadow ink
Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder card stock
Birthday Bouquet dsp
Simply pressed clay
Buttons and blossoms simply pressed clay molds
 1" dotted lace trim
Metallic Glitter tape (SAB 2016)
sequins (from the February Paper Pumpkin Kit)
flower trim
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!