Friday, March 11, 2016

Long Altered Notepad

 
Quite awhile ago I went into an office supply store and purchased a package of note pads and then had them cut the pads into 3 pieces the long way... Well needless to say you end up with quite a few notepads and I have lots left to use up!  

 
I put this one together quickly by cutting a piece of the white card board that comes with the designer series paper packages  and adding some Neutrals color collection designer series paper to it with a glue stick. 

 
Then, I attached the note pad to that with some tear and tape adhesive and added some decorations using the All God's Grace stamp set, itty bitty punches and basic rhinestones.
 
Supplies:
All God's Grace
Basic Gray ink
Whisper White, Soft Sky and Calypso Coral card stock
decorative label punch
itty bitty accents punches
basic rhinestones
Neutrals color collection dsp
English garden dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!