Wednesday, March 30, 2016

You are...

 
As promised I have another sample using the A Nice Cuppa stamp set and again it is paired with the Cups and Kettles framelits.  This time, I used part of a Project Life card for one of my layers.  It comes from the Memories in the Making collection.

 
I added some lemons to the card after I cut it down to 3 3/4" x 5" and then added it to some Watermelon Wonder card stock.

 
A little bit of Corrugated paper and another half of the Tea lace paper doily completed the card.
 
Supplies:
A Nice Cuppa
Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder, Soft Suede ink
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder card stock
1" circle punch
linen thread
corrugated paper
tea lace paper doily
Memories in the Making Project Life card
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!